1. CLUB STORAGE: Storage for clubs and speed carts is available.
2. RANGE PROGRAM:
- Members may sign up for the range program or pay a fee each time they use the area. If a member brings a guest to play golf, included in the greens fee charge is the use of the practice range to warm up.
- Members are not allowed to bring guests with the sole intent to use the practice areas.
- The Practice Range will be open when the golf course is open and carts are running. The range closes 1/2 hour before dusk.
3. GREENS FEES: Are determined by the Board of Directors and the fee schedule can be obtained by calling the Golf Shop (222-1052) or the business office (223-3452).
4. NO ORGANIZED GOLF EVENT may be held on Saturday, Sunday, holidays or between Memorial Day and Labor Day without specific authorization by the Board of Directors. Requests for approval must be submitted, in writing, to the Board of Directors by a regular member prior to the outing date. The sponsoring regular member must be in attendance at and participate in the golf outing. The sponsoring regular member will be responsible for all charges incurred during such outing. Social members may not sponsor golf outings.
5. GUEST: A member sponsoring a GUEST or GUESTS must appear in person to sign in his guest(s) at the golf shop. Sponsored guests playing without a member must have prior approval from and check through the GOLF SHOP prior to teeing off.
6. A regular member may bring up to seven (7) guests at any of the appropriate times. However, an organization may not be represented by a group of members to accommodate a larger number of golfers. In such a case, specific authorization by the Board of Directors is necessary. A social member may play golf up to five (5) times a year and may play with up to three (3) guests during any of those rounds. A social member may not sponsor unaccompanied guests. Regular guest fees shall apply to all rounds played by social members and their guests.
7. A guest is defined as any person who is NOT a member of the Quincy Country Club. All guests must be registered in the Pro Shop. All golfing guests are subject to the five (5) time guest rule.
8. Golfers must wear proper attire at all times. Denim jeans with holes, bathing attire, gym shorts, tube and halter tops, mesh shirts, cutoffs, short shorts, and dress of this nature are inappropriate. Jeans are not allowed on the golf course from April 1 – November 1 (this includes the practice areas).
9. Tee times may be required on Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays and during some times of high usage.
10. Golf Course Hours:
11. All employees of the Club, who are in good standing, are extended the privilege to use the golf course on Mondays (other than holidays).
12. The GOLF PROFESSIONAL is in charge of tee times and play on the golf course.
13. PRIORITY PLAY – RULE OF DELAY – ALL PLAYERS.
- Foursomes have the right of way over fivesomes and threesomes.
- Players coming off No. 9 green have the right of way on No. 10 tee.
- Players starting on No. 10 tee must have approval from Golf Shop
- Prior to teeing off and, if playing 18 holes, have no priority on the No. 1 tee.
- If a match fails to keep its place on the course and loses more than one clear hole on the players in front of them, it should allow the match following to pass.
- If a fivesome holds up play anywhere it should invite following players to play through.
14. RULES FOR JUNIOR GOLFERS (seventeen (17) years of age and under):
- To Qualify: Juniors fourteen (14) years of age and over must have a certified handicap to play in the Club Championships.
- All Juniors under fourteen (14) years of age must register at the golf shop and receive permission before playing.
- Junior golfers will at all time yield the right of way to adult players and to faster players.
- Junior groups of golfers shall be limited to four (4) players.
- Junior golfers under the age of fourteen (14) must be accompanied by an adult unless he/she has passed a written test given by our Golf Professional.
15. RULES FOR GOLF CARTS:
- Carts are allowed on the golf course at the discretion of the Grounds Superintendent, or in his absence, the Golf Professional.
- Under certain conditions the course may be closed completely, to all play, by either the Grounds Superintendent or the Golf Professional.
- Member-owned golf carts are not permitted on the golf course or premises except that they may be used by members who live adjacent to the Club to travel between the Clubhouse and their homes.
- A minor must have a valid driver’s license in order to lease and operate a golf cart.
16. NO member’s children may be employed as caddies at Quincy Country Club, except by their parents or unless approved by the Golf Professional.
17. Snowmobiles are not permitted on the Club grounds. No exceptions. Snow skiing may be allowed provided the Grounds Superintendent has granted permission. There will be absolutely no skiing on the greens and tees.
18. Only Soft Spikes are permitted; please advise your guests.